How fun! Sad we couldn't be there...
ahhhh sweet, our ward has a blog! so how do we add things then???
Great pictures! I love our family picture, but I look a little bit scare in the one talking to Dave... Oh well! maybe that answers why. Great activity, thank you for all the HOURS you put into it. We had so MUCHO fun AMIGOS!
This is cool, a ward blog. Thanks activities committee on a great activity.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How fun! Sad we couldn't be there...
ahhhh sweet, our ward has a blog! so how do we add things then???
Great pictures! I love our family picture, but I look a little bit scare in the one talking to Dave... Oh well! maybe that answers why.
Great activity, thank you for all the HOURS you put into it. We had so MUCHO fun AMIGOS!
This is cool, a ward blog. Thanks activities committee on a great activity.
Post a Comment