I'm a little disappointed that you didn't even have a picture of the winning flag football team. We worked hard to beat Matt Unwin's allstar team. With Matthew Fano's unstoppable speed, Lexi's unpenetrable defense, and the rest of our team really putting on the pressure, we were unstoppable. Way to go team. I expect all of you to put in some good practice during the off-season.
4 comments:
Such a great activity! Any hope for a talent show this fall???
Thanks for the fun night. I second the talent show tradition. Erin has an idea for herself and a few friends.
I'm a little disappointed that you didn't even have a picture of the winning flag football team. We worked hard to beat Matt Unwin's allstar team. With Matthew Fano's unstoppable speed, Lexi's unpenetrable defense, and the rest of our team really putting on the pressure, we were unstoppable. Way to go team. I expect all of you to put in some good practice during the off-season.
How about the super volleyball teams? With like 6 kids under 4 each side, it required a great balance and patience... But he had a BLAST!!
Post a Comment