So far this is the only calendar I have at the moment, if I get the other's sent in I will post it. We wanted to give a BIG thanks to the Holbrook's for being the bear's leaders, we will miss them. Also on that note we would like to welcome in the new Bear Leaders: Jed Glazner and Jake Dunkley! We will also say goodbye to Stephen he will be leaving us to go to the boy scouts! And don't forget to say Happy Birthday to Bonnie on the 17th! Blue and Gold will be this month, more details will follow. Wednesday, February 4, 2009
cub scout calendars Feb. 2009
So far this is the only calendar I have at the moment, if I get the other's sent in I will post it. We wanted to give a BIG thanks to the Holbrook's for being the bear's leaders, we will miss them. Also on that note we would like to welcome in the new Bear Leaders: Jed Glazner and Jake Dunkley! We will also say goodbye to Stephen he will be leaving us to go to the boy scouts! And don't forget to say Happy Birthday to Bonnie on the 17th! Blue and Gold will be this month, more details will follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment