Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We love Primary!!!!








The kids had a wonderful time at the Primary activity, although it was a little cool! Thanks to awesome leaders and teachers for the fun times!

5 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

I'm from all girls' school .. its fun and enjoying to be in such school..

skcoe said...

So Jim and Amy...are we going to put comment moderation on this thing so that "Dav didi" can't come back again? Just wondering...

I look like I'm yelling at the kids in my picture but I promise I'm not. And don't let the capris and flip-flops fool you, it was FREEZING that morning!!!

Anonymous said...

the kids look like they had a blast! Way to go Primary!

Vicky Bonita said...

Dav didi is a really nice girl that enjoys to be in an all girls school. And she really wants to put her opinion in all the blogs in the world.

But I second the motion of having a comment moderation...

And it was an AWESOME activity!

Matt said...

I agree that the comments should be moderated, just in case anyone ever needs to comment on a t-shiRt!